Blazing Fast and the Most Reliable

Blazing Fast and the Most Reliable

Managed WordPress Website Hosting

Managed WordPress Website Hosting

Ensuring your digital storefront, company, or organization website is online, loads quickly, and without any errors is more important than ever before. That’s why partnering with us is a smart and affordable choice. No matter if you are just starting out or if you are an established brand, we have the servers to meet and exceed expectations.

Ensuring your digital storefront, company, or organization website is online, loads quickly, and without any errors is more important than ever before. That’s why partnering with us is a smart and affordable choice. No matter if you are just starting out or if you are an established brand, we have the servers to meet and exceed expectations.

How We Can Help ↓

How We’re Different In Almost Every Way

Custom-Built Linux Servers

We don’t just rent servers from another provider and charge a markup. We’re literally building each and every server for our clients. Dedicated means dedicated, not isolated.

Shared Hosting Done Correctly

We don’t pack server towers with thousands of sites and expect it to work. We build a unique server that will have at most 5 WordPress websites on it at one time.

Near Zero Overhead

We don’t use resource-hogging hosting panels. On average, our services use ~2 MB of RAM. That’s only 0.2% on our entry-level plan, which leaves 99.8% for your website.

Server Updates Included

Often you’ll find dedicated hosting, though it involves managing the server too. This is included with our hosting, we’ll take care of the website and the server.

Ongoing Server Hardening

As hackers get more and more creative with gaining access, we adapt and implement all modern security measures for our severs each and every day, week, and month.

Server-Side Caching Enabled

Instead of using a plugin on the WordPress website that just creates more overhead for the site, we use a native service to cache the pages in real-time.

Cloud-Based WordPress Media Library

We offload the media library to a separate dedicated cloud. For image or video-heavy sites or large WooCommerce websites, your site will load even faster.

Uploads Made Easier

Our WordPress hosted websites have a default upload limit of 256 MB. That’s 1/4 of a GB! No more have to compress or sacrifice in order to upload to the website.

Protected at the Server Level

We employ a cloud firewall and build a smart firewall locally on the server. As the server learns more about your website’s behavior, it proactively protects in real-time.

Global Content Delivery Network

We link each and every managed site to CloudFlare for security and to use it’s insanely fast CDN to help your site reach everyone as quick as possible.

No Bandwidth Limitations

We honestly mean unlimited bandwidth. There isn’t a hidden common use clause or an asterisk with terms to read. Your WordPress website won’t be limited by the traffic it has.

WooCommerce Accepted Here

All of our hosting plans can operate, support, and expand a WordPress website with WooCommerce running on it. Even on the entry plan, the WordPress site loads in seconds.

Pricing – Shared Hosting

No more than 5 sites at a time will be on each server.

$10.00

Per Month Per Website

1 CPU and 2 GB of RAM Shared between Sites
  • 10 GB for File Storage
  • 50 GB for Media Library Storage
  • 25 GB Cloud Backup Storage
  • CloudFlare Firewall and CDN
  • WooCommerce Supported
  • WordPress Multisite Supported

Pricing – Dedicated Hosting

No more than 1 site at a time will be on each server.

$50.00

Per Month Per Website

1 CPU and 1 GB of RAM Dedicated
  • 25 GB for File Storage
  • 100 GB for Media Library Storage
  • 50 GB Cloud Backup Storage
  • CloudFlare Firewall and CDN
  • WooCommerce Supported
  • WordPress Multisite Supported

$100.00

Per Month Per Website

2 CPUs and 4 GBs of RAM Dedicated
  • 75 GB for File Storage
  • 250 GB for Media Library Storage
  • 100 GB Cloud Backup Storage
  • CloudFlare Firewall and CDN
  • WooCommerce Supported
  • WordPress Multisite Supported

$150.00

Per Month Per Website

4 CPUs and 8s GB of RAM Dedicated
  • 150 GB for File Storage
  • 500 GB for Media Library Storage
  • 250 GB Cloud Backup Storage
  • CloudFlare Firewall and CDN
  • WooCommerce Supported
  • WordPress Multisite Supported

How We’re Different In Almost Every Way

Custom-Built Linux Servers

We don’t just rent servers from another provider and charge a markup. We’re literally building each and every server for our clients. Dedicated means dedicated, not isolated.

Shared Hosting Done Correctly

We don’t pack server towers with thousands of sites and expect it to work. We build a unique server that will have at most 5 WordPress websites on it at one time.

Near Zero Overhead

We don’t use resource-hogging hosting panels. On average, our services use ~2 MB of RAM. That’s only 0.2% on our entry-level plan, which leaves 99.8% for your website.

Server Updates Included

Often you’ll find dedicated hosting, though it involves managing the server too. This is included with our hosting, we’ll take care of the website and the server.

Ongoing Server Hardening

As hackers get more and more creative with gaining access, we adapt and implement all modern security measures for our severs each and every day, week, and month.

Server-Side Caching Enabled

Instead of using a plugin on the WordPress website that just creates more overhead for the site, we use a native service to cache the pages in real-time.

Cloud-Based WordPress Media Library

We offload the media library to a separate dedicated cloud. For image or video-heavy sites or large WooCommerce websites, your site will load even faster.

Uploads Made Easier

Our WordPress hosted websites have a default upload limit of 256 MB. That’s 1/4 of a GB! No more have to compress or sacrifice in order to upload to the website.

Protected at the Server Level

We employ a cloud firewall and build a smart firewall locally on the server. As the server learns more about your website’s behavior, it proactively protects in real-time.

Global Content Delivery Network

We link each and every managed site to CloudFlare for security and to use it’s insanely fast CDN to help your site reach everyone as quick as possible.

No Bandwidth Limitations

We honestly mean unlimited bandwidth. There isn’t a hidden common use clause or an asterisk with terms to read. Your WordPress website won’t be limited by the traffic it has.

WooCommerce Accepted Here

All of our hosting plans can operate, support, and expand a WordPress website with WooCommerce running on it. Even on the entry plan, the WordPress site loads in seconds.

Pricing – Shared Hosting

No more than 5 sites at a time will be on each server.

$10.00

Per Month Per Website

1 CPU and 2 GB of RAM Shared between Sites
  • 10 GB for File Storage
  • 50 GB for Media Library Storage
  • 25 GB Cloud Backup Storage
  • CloudFlare Firewall and CDN
  • WooCommerce Supported
  • WordPress Multisite Supported

Pricing – Dedicated Hosting

No more than 1 site at a time will be on each server.

$50.00

Per Month Per Website

1 CPU and 1 GB of RAM Dedicated
  • 25 GB for File Storage
  • 100 GB for Media Library Storage
  • 50 GB Cloud Backup Storage
  • CloudFlare Firewall and CDN
  • WooCommerce Supported
  • WordPress Multisite Supported

$100.00

Per Month Per Website

2 CPUs and 4 GBs of RAM Dedicated
  • 75 GB for File Storage
  • 250 GB for Media Library Storage
  • 100 GB Cloud Backup Storage
  • CloudFlare Firewall and CDN
  • WooCommerce Supported
  • WordPress Multisite Supported

$150.00

Per Month Per Website

4 CPUs and 8s GB of RAM Dedicated
  • 150 GB for File Storage
  • 500 GB for Media Library Storage
  • 250 GB Cloud Backup Storage
  • CloudFlare Firewall and CDN
  • WooCommerce Supported
  • WordPress Multisite Supported

Frequently Asked Questions

Great question! We offer several ways to reach out for help. You can:

Welcome to the wondrous, often technical jargon-filled, world that is website hosting. Most companies are here to ‘wow’ you with all of these fancy terms and near-limitless everything. We are happy to hop on the phone and explain any and all terms, configurations, and even help compare our hosting to other providers so you can see which is the better option.

Our hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday in whichever US-based time zone that you are in. (PST, MST, CST, or EST)

We do have an emergency and after-hours support as well.

Yes, we can and that’s a free service with any new hosting subscription. We have our migration tool that grabs everything from your current hosting setup, even if you don’t have access to the database or server. All that is needed is administrative level access to the backend of the site.

Expectation: We always ask for up to two (2) business days for a response to any new request.

Reality: You’ll usually hear from us within a couple of hours letting you know it’s fixed or the estimated date of completion.

Let’s Make Things Happen

Joshua Cheney

WordPress / WooCommerce Expert
+1.800.610.3575
Thank you for reaching out! Joshua has been notified and will reach out just as soon as possible.
Our apologies, there was an error trying to send your message. Please try again or call +1.800.610.3575.

By clicking submit I agree to be contacted. This information will never be sold or used in any other way other than to contact you.